Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New tool in toolbox - EF 500 f/4L IS


  
Common Blackbird male eating dinner - Turdus Merula - Svartrost han
EOS 1d Mk IV - EF500f/4L - at 1/200 sec f/4.0 ISO 500  
























Got a "new" tool in my toolbox. EF 500 f/4L. Inspired after trying same model at Østensjøvannet earlier this month, an upgrade "became" necessary. Thanks to friend and photographer Geir Solberg for making me realize that I just had to invest in a new tool..... :)  Thanks to my father supporting me, and making it possible! Buying used photography equipment is actually quite fun. Makes you meet interesting people, that you never would have met otherwise! Thanks Torstein Bergem and Prabakar Venkataraman :)
Tried out new tool in my backyard this afternoon, scarring my neighbors....... :)

Hooded Crow - Corvus Cornix - Gråkråke
EOS 1d Mk IV - EF500f/4L - at 1/250 sec f/4.0 ISO 125


No comments:

Post a Comment